- To plan and execute publicity and community involvement projects in promoting smoke-free lifestyles and smoking cessation;
- To assist in the production of advertising, publicity and health education materials;
- To assist in website and e-Marketing development;
- To draft proposals, press releases, speeches and other publication materials;
- To develop supportive networks with community leaders, district and commercial organizations in the promotion of various tobacco control interventions;
- To assist to gather information and assist to carry out studies on tobacco control; and
- To assist in committee work of the Council as assigned by the Executive Director.
- A bachelor’s degree from a Hong Kong University, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience in the field of public relations, marketing communication, project management or health education;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Experience in working with the media, district organizations, public organizations, corporate communication or research institutes is definitely an advantage.
The applicants should complete an application form which can be obtained at our website (www.smokefree.hk) and provide their current and expected salaries. Completed application form together with full resume and copies of qualification documents should be sent to Executive Director, Hong Kong Council on Smoking and Health, Unit 4402-03, 44/F, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 8 May 2018. Please specify the reference number of the post on the envelope.
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
- All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
- The Council reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.